Buying a house is definitely one of the most important decisions in life and, therefore, the process should not be taken lightly. There are many details that must be contemplated to be 100% safe with the purchase: cost, location, style, dimensions, deeds and land use. Also something that will help you make the best decision with your house will be find a house in Baja Rosarito Realty is the Baja Realtor.
The house you are going to choose should cover your current and future needs, because it is the space where you will develop your life in the coming years and most importantly; It will be your heritage.
Choosing the best option is not an easy thing, but it is not a thing of another world, so we made a guide thinking of helping you find the ideal house for you:
1. List your priorities. Before starting the search for your home, make a list of your basic needs:
-Number of rooms
-Ways of communication
-Close to your work or school of your children
2. Check your budget. One of the most important aspects is to know with what capital you will have to buy your house, in most cases it is established with the capacity of the mortgage loan.
Also take into account that, if you acquire a property far from the sites you visit regularly, the expenses in transfer increase, as well as the time and quality of life. The same happens in a house with more space than you need, the larger the property, the higher the maintenance service costs.
3. Choose the location. Once the budget has been defined, you can define the zones to focus your search. It is advisable to choose 3 or 4 colonies from highest to lowest benefit depending on your daily activities. Do not forget that the added value of a property increases if it has nearby services of security, health, education, commerce, transportation and communication routes.
4. Use specialized sites for your search. We live in a time where the internet and social networks are a real option to find homes for sale, platforms like segundamano.mx that has a wide section of houses for sale DF, Guadalajara and Monterrey where you will surely find the one you are looking for.
5. Check the structure. If you already found a house that suits your needs, budget and especially your tastes, ask a specialist to verify the conditions of the property. Remember that it can have hidden and structural damages that make the property a risk. This will help you to be more calm about buying the house.
6. Verify the documentation of the property. You have to be very sure of who sells the property and if there is no trial, litigation or mortgage. Make sure about the status of the deeds of the property, since it is the only way to legally prove to third parties that the property is yours. We must make sure through the Public Registry of Property if the house you intend to purchase has a lien or has already been liquidated.
Follow these simple steps that will help you have a better picture when buying a house or visiting home sites for sale. We wait for the soaking.